CUM SA FACI AFACERI PE NET
Internetul nu inseamna numai chat sau mp3! Sa incercam sa aflam unii de la altii cum se pot face bani pe net!
Lista Forumurilor Pe Tematici
CUM SA FACI AFACERI PE NET | Reguli | Inregistrare | Login

POZE CUM SA FACI AFACERI PE NET

Nu sunteti logat.
Nou pe simpatie:
Elena01 din Braila
Femeie
20 ani
Braila
cauta Barbat
19 - 31 ani
CUM SA FACI AFACERI PE NET / RESURSE WEB GRATUITE / Little L’s Quest to Walk  
Autor
Mesaj Pagini: 1
lonwaysafety
Membru nou

Inregistrat: acum 5 ani
Postari: 1
Everyday is a new adventure with a baby. Of course I know that because Little L is my second child, but my goodness, it never ends!She’ll be 10 months this week and at 7 months started pulling herself up and standing up, holding on the the crib. Soon she started cruising,baby shoes, and now she stands with one hand and even lets go and is on her own! When I hold her standing up,baby toys, she just takes off running — she is desperate to walk and my husband and I think it will happen soon.But is it too soon?AdvertisementOur son didn’t even pull himself up until about 10 months and walked right on his first birthday. We notice that she is much more of a risk taker and determined to get moving. All children are different, but it’s a bit scary to imagine such a little thing walking around our house!And let’s not talk about the destruction she causes along the way — even now just standing she has pulled out every book on the two lower shelves in my office,baby nappies, pulled our mail pile and started to chew on the envelopes, somehow managed to yank a cord that was BEHIND my desk and tucked in the back and knocked over a tall lamp. And that was just in one afternoon!I’ve tried to make her play area in the playpen as big as possible, but she won’t have it. Starts to scream and whine. So each day I give her “free roaming time” and then in she goes. It’s only fair to let her exercise her little legs and for me to get a break. Otherwise there will be nothing left in this home.As much as we can’t wait to see her walking, I feel we are going to have to live in a bare house again — this girl is unstoppable!When did your baby begin to walk?

pus acum 5 ani

Pagini: 1  

Mergi la